PLAY CAPITAL CARP COMPETITIONS RESPONSIBLY.
Capital Carp Competitions is a paid and free entry competition website that has been built to be a fun and sociable way to win amazing prizes. We are not regulated by the UK Gambling Commission but remain committed to provide a service which is socially responsible. We’ve built our platform to enable as much social interaction as possible regardless of whether you choose to play in the raffles on a paid or free basis. You can join in on our Community Facebook page without taking part in any of our competitions.
If you think that you are having problems with gambling, whilst playing on Capital Competitions, we want to help you as quickly as we can.
- Treating gambling as a way of making money, rather than a source of entertainment
- Attempting to chase losses or gambling to escape financial difficulty
- Spending money and time beyond your means
- Selling possessions and borrowing money in order to keep gambling
- Unable or struggling to manage or stop gambling
ACTIONS WE MAY TAKE
- As a responsible business which wishes to ensure that all of its customers play for fun and within their means, we may contact you if we see any behaviour that we think is unusual or has the potential to be excessive gambling. In these circumstances we may ask you some questions to ensure you are playing within your financial ability. We do this simply to protect our customers.
HOW TO PAUSE OR TAKE A BREAK
Email us to request for your account to be disabled for a period of time to give yourself a break or ask us to permanently remove you from the website, facebook pages and marketing channels. Email us at [email protected]